Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Add Reply
New Poll

Mon June 25th - Liz McIntyre, Jeremy Finley, Privacy Rights/True Crime
Navi
 Posted: Jun 25 2018, 06:25 PM

Advanced Flapdoodle
Group: Admin

First Half: Liz McIntyre co-authored the bestseller Spychips with Katherine Albrecht. She'll discuss her work fighting for privacy rights and the latest developments in facial recognition, biometrics, and related technology.

Second Half: Jeremy Finley’s investigative reporting has resulted in some of the highest honors in journalism. He'll share his most intriguing investigations including mysterious missing persons cases and serial killers.
PM
^
gameaddict4life
 Posted: Jun 25 2018, 09:31 PM

This place sure is fancy, Puddin!
Group: Members

How dare Coast infringe on Dave and Tim's True Crime business! A dollar and change for a single podcast is the best value in all of entertainment. They should charge five dollars for each podcast. It's basically stealing at how low it's priced. Plus Dave's got kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Insert sarcasm here.)
PMEmail
^
AmericanRonin
 Posted: Jun 26 2018, 12:23 AM

I AM GROOT
Group: Members

Looking at how MITD has went to the dual guest format and some of the topics I'm wondering if Kieth hasn't sold out to Premier and or Coast since Art passed and Heather departed.
PM
^
Navi
 Posted: Jun 26 2018, 07:26 AM

Advanced Flapdoodle
Group: Admin

QUOTE (AmericanRonin @ Jun 25 2018, 11:23 PM)
Looking at how MITD has went to the dual guest format and some of the topics I'm wondering if Kieth hasn't sold out to Premier and or Coast since Art passed and Heather departed.
If that's the case then the white bread guy will have pulled off a technical win in the end. And that would be a crying shame.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll